Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2014

GINS Quote



This quote adresses multiple issues, and the main issues in Afghanistan today. Those are: the Taliban and discrimination against women. I believe that this quote is very powerful because it directly showcases the Taliban worldview. I tried to make it very simplistic but powerful. I decided to just use a dark background to show the darkness of the Taliban and their dark plans. I chose a single Talib man staring directly at you. I feel like it shows the intensity and hatred, and it also feels like he is saying it, like the quote is a representation of his worldview. I chose this picture because the pain and suffering of his nation, but also the evil is reflected in his eyes. I chose a red font because I feel like it reflects all of the bloodshed that goes on because of the Taliban in Afghanistan. The actual font I chose because I thought it looked pretty intense with all capital letters, but still not comically so. Overall, I tried to choose a very powerful image but still keep the layout simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment